close
請點繼續閱讀~~



聽音樂就好
因為找不到他的MV網址可以放


Over You



Now that it's all said and done,
既然都已經說了也做了
I can't believe you were the one
我無法相信你是那個
To build me up and tear me down,
把我捧的高高的又將我撕裂的人
Like an old abandoned house.
像是被遺棄的老房子
What you said when you left
你離開時所說的話
Just left me cold and out of breath.
讓我感到心寒而無法呼吸
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
我感覺自己在一個很遠很深的地方
Guess I let you get the best of me.
猜想我是否給了你最好的我
Well, I never saw it coming.
我從未預期這樣的事情會發生
I should've started running
不該開始的
A long, long time ago.
很久很久以前
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
我從沒想過我會懷疑你
I'm better off without you
對我來說最好沒有你
More than you, more than you know.
比你知道的多,多的多
I'm slowly getting closure.
我慢慢的結束這一切
I guess it's really over.
我想真的結束了
I'm finally getting better.
我終於感覺好一點
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
現在我拾起地上的碎片
I'm spending all of these years
我花費這幾年
Putting my heart back together.
讓我破碎的心癒合
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
因為我以為我永遠無法對那天釋懷
I got over you.
我已經不在乎妳了
You took a hammer to these walls,
你拿起一個鐵槌往牆壁
Dragged the memories down the hall,
將那些回憶拖入地獄
Packed your bags and walked away.
打包你的行李然後遠遠的離開
There was nothing I could say.
我一句話都說不出口
And when you slammed the front door shut,
而當你將前門大大的關上
A lot of others opened up,
很多其他的東西卻開啟了
So did my eyes so I could see
我的眼睛也是,所以我可以看見
That you never were the best for me.
對我來說你從來就不是最好的
Well, I never saw it coming.
我從來沒這樣預期過
I should've started running
不該開始的
A long, long time ago.
很久很久以前
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
我從未想過我會懷疑過你
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 azuremomo 的頭像
    azuremomo

    azure° × 蔚藍°

    azuremomo 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()